Sunday Worship & Celebration
May 9, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
PROTOCOLS for OUR 11 A.M. SERVICE HAVE CHANGED
To assure our well-being, we have adopted the following revised protocols. We ask that you review them. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. If you aren’t ready yet to return to our building, don’t worry; you can join us on Facebook Live. To gain access to Zoom sessions for group meetings, classes and more, you must subscribe (if you are not already on our email list). Subscribe here.
- Our Center has been cleaned and sanitized – we will continue to do so on a regular basis. We have hand sanitizer available in several locations including the sanctuary and bathrooms.
- If you have a fever, are sneezing, coughing, just not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, please stay home and attend our online church opportunities.
- If you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk,” please stay home and attend our online church opportunities.
- Face masks are required while in the building (see item 17).
- When you arrive, we ask you to maintain a six-foot distance from anyone who is not from your family group. We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Please allow and maintain a comfortable distance of six feet between yourself and others.
- Some rows will not be available for seating. Please seat yourself six feet apart (a minimum of two empty seats) from non-household members.
- Children will remain with their parents during service.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is in the best interest and well-being of all.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue outside the building after Sunday Service.
- Online giving is now the preferred method; however, offerings will also be collected during service in a safe manner.
- The Prayer Box will still be available in the lobby on the table. Prayer request forms are on the same table. Please use hand sanitizer before and after using the prayer box.
- We will not form a circle or hold hands during the Peace Song; rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude.
- We will use only paper, which will not be collected after the service.
- Restrooms will be open with one person allowed at a time.
- If you become ill after attending a service, please advise the center office at 973-383-6277; this will allow us to inform other attendees.
- Presenters will wear masks unless they are actively engaged in delivering material.
- For your information, a 20-foot distance from presenters is marked on the floor.