- This event has passed.
Sunday Worship & Celebration
July 26, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until August 2, 2020
Join us in our sanctuary or via Zoom for our Sunday service. To gain access to the Zoom session, you must subscribe (if you are not already on our email list). Subscribe here.
PROTOCOLS for OUR 11 A.M. SERVICE
To assure our well-being when we return on July 12th we are instituting the following temporary baseline protocols. We ask that you review them. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Our Church has been cleaned and sanitized – we will continue to do so on a much more regular basis. We will have hand sanitizer available; please use prior to entering sanctuary and bathrooms.
- If you have a fever, are sneezing, coughing, just not feeling well or have been exposed to
anyone who has been sick, please stay home and attend our online church opportunities.
- If you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk,” please stay home
and attend our online church opportunities.
- Face masks are required while in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one at the door.
- When you arrive, we ask you to maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone who is not from your
household. We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Please allow and maintain a comfortable distance of six feet between yourself and others as
you exit the sanctuary by rows.
- Every other row will be available for seating. Please seat yourself 6 feet apart (a minimum of
two empty seats) from non-household members.
- Children will remain with their parents during service.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is in the best interest and well-being of all.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue outside the building after Sunday Service.
- Online giving is now the preferred method; however, offerings will also be collected during
service in a safe manner.
- The Prayer Box will still be available in the lobby on the table. Prayer request forms are on
the same table. Please use hand sanitizer before and after using the prayer box.
- We will not form a circle or hold hands during the Peace Song; rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude.
- We will not be using any paper during the service: song sheets, bulletins, etc.
- Restrooms will be open with one person allowed at a time.