We Are Open Sundays!
To assure our well-being, we have adopted the following revised protocols. In general, we are asking our community to be respectful of each other and themselves as we shift into the next phase of 2021. We ask that you review them. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
If you aren’t ready yet to return to our building, don’t worry; we are recording the Sunday Services and then posting the recordings on Facebook. To gain access to Zoom sessions for group meetings, classes and more, you must subscribe (if you are not already on our email list). Subscribe here.
- The modified protocols for 11am Sunday Service are as follows:
- Our Center has been cleaned and sanitized – we will continue to do so on a regular basis. We have hand sanitizer available in several locations including the sanctuary and bathrooms.
- Effective May 28, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated persons. If not fully vaccinated, persons are strongly encouraged to follow CDC guidance and wear a face mask in public settings.
- People are no longer required to socially distance indoors or outdoors, although unvaccinated persons are strongly encouraged to continue to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Please be aware that vaccinated people may feel safer wearing masks and/or socially distancing indoors or outdoors although not required.
- If a person has a fever, is sneezing, coughing, just not feeling well or has been exposed to anyone who has been sick, please stay home and watch the recording of the Service online on Facebook or at unityofsussex.org.
- Children must still remain with their parents during Service.
- We will continue not to form a circle or hold hands during the Peace Song; rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude.
- We will continue to take attendance and request contact information in case we must contact attendees.
- If a person becomes ill after attending a service, please advise The Center office at 973-383-6277; this will allow us to inform other attendees.