Your Soul is Welcome Here!
Unity of Sussex County is a spiritual community where you are encouraged to live as your authentic self. We honor all paths to God, knowing they ultimately lead to the same Infinite Spirit.
Here you will find a vibrant community, meaningful connection, comprehensive spiritual education, and loving support.
• all thought is creative,
• there is only one power behind all things, and
• this power is found within each of us.
We offer opportunities for personal growth and insight knowing you can face life’s challenges equipped with strength and confidence. You are here by Divine appointment, and we invite you to explore our website and to join us soon for a Sunday service, a class or a workshop. Your soul is welcome here!
Connect with Great People and Ideas!
Every week at Unity of Sussex County provides opportunities to make new friends, learn something new, and have fun. Check our Events Calendar for complete information about all the ways to connect with others.
The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity
Tuesdays in August, 7-8:30 p.m.
An online class based on one of the best prosperity books ever written: The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines. Fee: $80 for members; $100 for non-members. To register, call Unity of Sussex at 973-383-6277 or register online through the Center for Spiritual Living North Jersey.
Facilitated by Rev. Michelle Wadleigh, who will bring alive the concepts in the book with exercises and worksheets to inspire you and to stimulate your growth.
August 2 Sunday Service
We Are Open Sundays!
To assure our well-being, we are instituting the following temporary baseline protocols. We ask that you review them. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us. If you aren’t ready yet to return to our building, don’t worry; there will still be Zoom! To gain access to the Zoom session, you must subscribe (if you are not already on our email list). Subscribe here.
- Our Church has been cleaned and sanitized – we will continue to do so on a much more regular basis. We will have hand sanitizer available; please use prior to entering sanctuary and bathrooms.
- If you have a fever, are sneezing, coughing, just not feeling well or have been exposed to
anyone who has been sick, please stay home and attend our online church opportunities.
- If you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk,” please stay home
and attend our online church opportunities.
- Face masks are required while in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one at the door.
- When you arrive, we ask you to maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone who is not from your
household. We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Please allow and maintain a comfortable distance of six feet between yourself and others as
you exit the sanctuary by rows.
- Every other row will be available for seating. Please seat yourself 6 feet apart (a minimum of
two empty seats) from non-household members.
- Children will remain with their parents during service.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is in the best interest and well-being of all.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue outside the building after Sunday Service.
- Online giving is now the preferred method; however, offerings will also be collected during
service in a safe manner.
- The Prayer Box will still be available in the lobby on the table. Prayer request forms are on
the same table. Please use hand sanitizer before and after using the prayer box.
- We will not form a circle or hold hands during the Peace Song; rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude.
- We will not be using any paper during the service: song sheets, bulletins, etc.
- Restrooms will be open with one person allowed at a time.
What a perfect opportunity we have during this time to clean out our closets and prepare for the warmer weather. As you do, please remember to save items for our clothing drive in the fall. We collect all reusable clothing and accessories to then be distributed to areas where they are most needed as we also raise funds for our Center. Place them in kitchen-sized plastic trash bags and remember to put all shoes in a separate bag. There will be plenty of time to get them to us before October. Thank you!